Hannah Storm to join ESPN as a SportsCenter host

Why would ESPN place a SportCenter type show with Hannah Storm as Compition against Mike and MIKE ???
I would understand if it was a different network, such as the old CNNSI type thing, but against your own company ?

(kinda sounds like that Coke suing Coke commercial)

Jimbo

The original report on the 1st link had this in it :

Hannah Storm is joining ESPN as the co-anchor of a new SportsCenter morning edition

That would place it in the morning Mike and Mike and the First Take area ....

I can see if it goes in the afternoon hours.

Then again, what do I care, I work during the day and won't be able to see it anyways .

From the report you posted, it looks like the Mike and Mike show is set to be done with come football season, I certianly hope this does not happen, then again, it could stay on the radio and be moved from the TV I guess.

Jimbo

The best news to come out of this is that we won't be getting the same rehashed Sports Center from the night before. As for Mike & Mike, I'm geting real sick of Mike Greenberg. I won't be sorry if he goes.

The best news to come out of this is that we won't be getting the same rehashed Sports Center from the night before. As for Mike & Mike, I'm geting real sick of Mike Greenberg. I won't be sorry if he goes.

Sorry to hear that ....
Try Fox Sports Radio, or XM then, much more variety ..... If I had the time, I would get xm for the work truck so I could listen to Dan Patrick again.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)