Hannah Storm to join ESPN as a SportsCenter host

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Why would ESPN place a SportCenter type show with Hannah Storm as Compition against Mike and MIKE ???
I would understand if it was a different network, such as the old CNNSI type thing, but against your own company ?

(kinda sounds like that Coke suing Coke commercial)

Jimbo

The original report on the 1st link had this in it :

Hannah Storm is joining ESPN as the co-anchor of a new SportsCenter morning edition

That would place it in the morning Mike and Mike and the First Take area ....

I can see if it goes in the afternoon hours.

Then again, what do I care, I work during the day and won't be able to see it anyways .

From the report you posted, it looks like the Mike and Mike show is set to be done with come football season, I certianly hope this does not happen, then again, it could stay on the radio and be moved from the TV I guess.

Jimbo

The best news to come out of this is that we won't be getting the same rehashed Sports Center from the night before. As for Mike & Mike, I'm geting real sick of Mike Greenberg. I won't be sorry if he goes.

The best news to come out of this is that we won't be getting the same rehashed Sports Center from the night before. As for Mike & Mike, I'm geting real sick of Mike Greenberg. I won't be sorry if he goes.

Sorry to hear that ....
Try Fox Sports Radio, or XM then, much more variety ..... If I had the time, I would get xm for the work truck so I could listen to Dan Patrick again.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)