Happy Christmas and happy new year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

johann12

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 8, 2012
NC, USA
My family and I, wish you all a marry Christmas and a happy new year.

Thank you all for your help and thank you for your time.
May God bless you all.

Johann

Merry Christmas to you also Johann!!

Merry FTA Christmas and a safe and happy New Year to all SatelliteGuys and SatelliteGals!

Hope Santa was able to drop some nice gear off to everyone last night! :D

Joyeux Noel!

(Had to follow Avenger's lead.. :))

Merry Christmas everyone!

It goes without saying ...
... You think I wear this silly hat just 'cause it looks good against my green complexion? :)

Well, it IS pretty soft ... ;)

Merry Christmas from the stormy south! Another tornado strike this afternoon-Mobile AL. Sounds like quite a bit of damage but so far I haven't heard of any fatalities. We have a member or two down that way, hope they made it safely.

Everyone here is so very great! Thank you Phottoman for the video! I hope your Christmas is as wonderful as mine has been!
I cannot think of anything better than the company of you all throughout the year! Bless you all and have a truly Merry Christmas
and a Very Happy New Year! :)

What a Wonderful World!

Gordy

It goes without saying ...
... You think I wear this silly hat just 'cause it looks good against my green complexion? :)

Well, it IS pretty soft ... ;)

You are indeed dressed for the season, Anole! But, it is a good thing you are not living in Nebraska! You'd be a little frigid right now. If you ever take a trip to/from L.A. via Omaha, I will set you up here with a really nice, warm terrarium!

Gordy

Merry Christmas to all of my friends and family here! You are all very special to me and within my soul and within my heart, each and every one of you have a place that is special and reserved for just you! You all make me feel special, so I want to return that and make each and every one of you feel just as special! I cannot find this feeling in too many other places, but I do know that it exists here.

Thank You!

Gordy

Gordy, I agree! Most of you I will never meet but I'm always thankful for all the help. I hope I've been of help to others as well. Hope some of you got some FTA stuff for Christmas too

Merry Christmas from the stormy south! Another tornado strike this afternoon-Mobile AL. Sounds like quite a bit of damage but so far I haven't heard of any fatalities. We have a member or two down that way, hope they made it safely.

I will say my prayers for the people there. I hope that others do as well. If they need help, let me know... I can help and I will help.

Gordy

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)