what can you watch on KTV2 now?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

viraltarget94

Original poster
Nov 9, 2012
United States
If have been watching Kuwait tv 2, they have been showing prison break. But now prison break is over. So I was wondering if they are going to start showing another show now? maybe at different timings?

One interesting bit is that KTV2 might interrupt your favorite programming to issue the 5x daily Muslim call to prayer. I once was watching Mythbusters, then the call to prayer came on... after the interruption (about the span of an American network commercial break), it picks back up where it left off.

The volume gets really loud on those, and if I don't mute it, the rest of the family freaks out hahaah.... No, not really. They know I like watching and listening to "weird stuff around the world." Even as a kid, I listened to foreign language programming on shortwave radio ;)

I would think it would be complicated to do a kind of "commercial skip" for it, because they change daily. Some of the interruptions are longer than others, and the time of the call to prayer depends on the Muslim calendar (if you google it online, you can find the daily schedule). I don't remember if the calls are based on Kuwaiti time or Eastern Time (synchronized with the little clock on the channel). Next time I'm watching and it happens, I'll try to check the calendar online :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)