Please reply by conversation.

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Dear Members,

I wanted to wish every one of you a Happy and Prosperous new year. I hope the best for all of you and your entire family. Thank you all for your support of WS International by purchasing our brand. We would not be able to open the doors to our second branch in the west coast with out the support of all of you.

I also want to wish Scott who has made this forum possible for all of us and this industry as a whole a very happy new year.

I also want to extend warm wishes to all forum sponsors, specially Brian at Satellite AV. Even though we are competitors in business, we remain friends on a personal level. He is very knowledgeable and intelligent in this field and his kindness is unmatchable

Let's make 2011 a great new year for everyone!!!

Thanks,
Robby Dosetareh
WS International

Happy new year to you too!(& everybody). My DMX741 was delivered today. Took all of 10 minutes to get it on the dish. So with your help I'm off to a very good night of FTA for new years!

Robby,

Thank you for your most gracious comments and your friendship!

I echo your New Year wishes to Scott for providing such a great forum and to all of the SatelliteGuys members who make this hobby and business fun!

Best Wishes to you for continued success and happiness in the New Year!

Happy New Year, Robby and AL the sponsors, members, and guests of Satelliteguys.us.

I don't need to single anyone out here, I have bought parts or components from all of you. I have discussed and troubleshot systems with most everyone here and I can honestly say that I love you all like a brother or a sister! You guys and gals are my family and friends, adopted of course! It is a pleasure to know every one of you! I am proud to just be a member of this society! I know that I am at home here!

Happy New Year to everyone!!!!!!!

Gordy (aka RADAR)

Happy New Year, Robby and AL the sponsors, members, and guests of Satelliteguys.us.

DishDigger summed it up nicely, and I will also specifically add Scott G.....it's a pleasure and a privilege to participate in such a great community, Happy New Year to (a little hillbilly lingo here) you'uns all! :)

Happy New Year Robby. thanks Robby and the rest of the guys here at this great forum for all the help over the past year with my setup:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts