Happy Thanksgiving from DIRT!

MaryB@SlingTV

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 29, 2010
Colorado
We all here at DIRT want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving holiday. We are all extremely thankful to be a part of the Sat Guys community. We appreciate all our customer's support over the last year. Thank you one and all! Enjoy your family, your friends, and all the food. Happy Turkey Day!

Thank You DIRT Team for all the help, helping out many SatelliteGuys Members!!!!

I for one am very thankful for the DIRT Team :) :) . Thank you specifically Mary for recently helping me out!! Thank you Speedy for previous discussions/reports on software updates/bugs!! Actually I'm pretty sure one of those bugs were squashed specifically because I reported it to Matt :) .

We DISH you a Merry Christmas ... I mean, We DISH you a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks DIRT for all you do here... And Happy Thanksgiving to all...

This year I am very THANKFUL for the DIRT Team. The entire reason SatelliteGuys was started was so people could help others with their Satellite Issues. Now with the DIRT Team here we are proud that a lot of this help comes directly from DISH Network themselves! The DIRT Team truly gives DISH Network customers WORLD CLASS SUPPORT and I am proud they do it here at SatelliteGuys!

I will be meeting with DISH Network CEO Joe Clayton in January and on the top of my list is to thank him and sing the praises of the DIRT Team.

I am also proud that we can give our resources to the DIRT Team and DISH Network so that they can help make their customers DISH Network experience even better.

We would love all companies that deal with Satellite, Cable Tellvision and Home Theater Technology to take a look at what DISH has done here and to emulate it. We wil work with any company to help better support their customers!

Thanks again to the DIRT Team and to all the people behind the scenes who made it all possible for the DIRT Team to be here, with a special shout out to Bernie Han who was a major driving force in getting DIRT here!

I haven't had need of DIRT yet, but I see here all the good they do. Thank you for being here and for the holiday wishes.

Happy Turkey Day and thanks DIRT for helping all the folks out with their Dish accounts. Saves alot of people a headache that they dont have to call the 800#. Just PM a DIRT member and they will get it done.

Happy Thanksgiving to all dirt team members and thank you for all your help and all you do on here.we very much appreciate everything you do for us :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)