Hardware for Shaw services in Mexico

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

max527

Original poster
Feb 18, 2019
CA
Hello, to my understanding there is new hardware required for new programming with Shaw satellite in Mexico.
I am in search of F1X LNBF or F2 LNB but I can't find them anywhere.
Is there anyone with the knowledge of where to find this hardware? It would be very much appreciated

Thanks

Hello, to my understanding there is new hardware required for new programming with Shaw satellite in Mexico.
Is there anyone with the knowledge of where to find this hardware? It would be very much appreciated

Thanks

Some of the "new programming" is on the satellite without footprint in Mexico.
As for LNBs required for Shaw, I'd go to kusat.com
I had a good experience with them, I just cancelled my sub, since many channels moved to the new sat, not reaching now Mexico

Some of the "new programming" is on the satellite without footprint in Mexico.
As for LNBs required for Shaw, I'd go to kusat.com
I had a good experience with them, I just cancelled my sub, since many channels moved to the new sat, not reaching now Mexico
Thanks for the reply. Sadly they are out of stock and was our main source of hardware lol.

Thanks for the reply. Sadly they are out of stock and was our main source of hardware lol.

Yikes ¡ - mm that was the only name I had in mind, there must be another way, or hopefully they could tell you when they expect to be re-stocked

Thanks

Where are you located?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando SatelliteGuys

Can you explain this process more?

IPTV is a paid app as a rule for a decent one. With an android tv box the app itself is downloaded from the play store (STBemu) Information for the IPTV server is put into the app and your good to go. Has live tv channels from right across Canada and the US as well as a lot of ethnic channels, plus a video club similar to netflix as well as a section for TV shows on demand. mine is $15 a mth. PM me if you would like more details :)

You will still be able to watch many channels on Shaw including Major Networks from Toronto and Vancouver, US Networks (east and west) , TSN and Sportsnet and some of the TMN movie channels (more so if on the west feeds), CBC News Channel, CTV News Channel, Bravo, Comedy, E!, TCM, Family East W East, Discovery, French networks from Montreal, RDI (french news)

Some of the channels you will lose include
YTV, Family Charged, Teletoon, Smithsonian, BBC Earth, Holywood Suite movie channels,H2, Slice Much, Family jr, CMT, BC1 (news) Gusto, many of the French specialty channels.

These lists are not complete but are an indication of the channels you will keep or lose.

So with the new satellite from shaw direct it will not be possible to watch anithing in Mexico San miguel de allende or Queretaro?

As comment below says, not that it won't be possible to watch nothing at al..

Some channels the ones on G1, have been and out of the footprint of Mexico (whole country).
But even so, there are still other channels available on the other 2 satellites,

I started my sub with Shaw in 2010, after DN was no longer a good option in central Mexico, (I'm in Mexico CIty)
Then as Shaw started a transition of channels to the new bird G1, I came to a point where I had to put in the balance,

In my personal case, I no longer saw a benefit in keeping my Shaw sub.

But maybe even if just for TCM, at some future point I would think about renewing my sub.

You will have to wait a few days until it is moved to another transponder on an F bird and hopefully the channel maps will be updated by the 25th.

You only need a “standard” not universal LNBF pointed at 111 now for reception in Mexico. There is no need for 107.3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts