Status
Please reply by conversation.
angiodan

angiodan

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Cape Coral, Florida
Ordered mine from Value Electronics, hope to get it by the end of the week. I'm sick of trying to program my clunky touchscreen Denon remote that came with my 5803.

TheaterWizard

TheaterWizard

SatelliteGuys Family
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Scott Greczkowski said:
In programming it there are some options I would like to change but it won't let me (For example I have 2 DVR's and both display the same WATCH TV icon in the screen. I would love to change it to show a Dish 942 or Dish Network logo and the other one show an expressvu logo.

Scott, just rename the activity, I use "watch HDDVR" for my 942 and "Watch DVR" for my old 508. If I understand your question correctly, the labeling will reflect in the LCD screen two different DVRS, making them foolproof for selecting the correct one. Not sure about the logo thing, you can change backgrounds, but I think the logos are set to defaults.

Stefan

minorthr

minorthr

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Jun 8, 2004
earth
TheaterWizard said:
Scott, just rename the activity, I use "watch HDDVR" for my 942 and "Watch DVR" for my old 508. If I understand your question correctly, the labeling will reflect in the LCD screen two different DVRS, making them foolproof for selecting the correct one. Not sure about the logo thing, you can change backgrounds, but I think the logos are set to defaults.

Stefan

Thats how I have my D* Tivo and HD Tivo setup one is under watch TV the other is under HDtivo

Status
Please reply by conversation.