Harmony 880 Universal Remote $154.99

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered mine from Value Electronics, hope to get it by the end of the week. I'm sick of trying to program my clunky touchscreen Denon remote that came with my 5803.

Scott Greczkowski said:
In programming it there are some options I would like to change but it won't let me (For example I have 2 DVR's and both display the same WATCH TV icon in the screen. I would love to change it to show a Dish 942 or Dish Network logo and the other one show an expressvu logo.

Scott, just rename the activity, I use "watch HDDVR" for my 942 and "Watch DVR" for my old 508. If I understand your question correctly, the labeling will reflect in the LCD screen two different DVRS, making them foolproof for selecting the correct one. Not sure about the logo thing, you can change backgrounds, but I think the logos are set to defaults.

Stefan

TheaterWizard said:
Scott, just rename the activity, I use "watch HDDVR" for my 942 and "Watch DVR" for my old 508. If I understand your question correctly, the labeling will reflect in the LCD screen two different DVRS, making them foolproof for selecting the correct one. Not sure about the logo thing, you can change backgrounds, but I think the logos are set to defaults.

Stefan

Thats how I have my D* Tivo and HD Tivo setup one is under watch TV the other is under HDtivo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts