Harmony One or the Harmony 1000

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dougy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 29, 2008
Sioux Falls, SD
Hello, my Harmony 880 took a crap on me so now I'm looking at updating to either the Harmony One or Harmony 1000. I like the way the Harmony 1000 looks but I also like how the Harmony One feels in my hand as well. Which one would you guys/gals go for? I looked online and people are saying they have horrible problems with the 1000. I'm not sure what to get.:eek:

Never tried the 1000, but I've loved my One ever since I got it... the only thing I'd say is that the touch screen is a bit funky from time to time, and the 1000 is all touch screen (right?), so not sure if I'd go that way...

I did end up purchasing The One. So far I love it but have just one stupid question to ask. When I received my Harmony One, it ended up freezing on me a couple of times. In result, I took the battery out both times and now it works just fine. Was it ok to take the battery out? I believe it's ok but I want to ask to make sure. :)

Don't know about Harmony One specifically, but replacing batteries on other Harmony remotes doesn't cause any loss of settings.

It is not normal for Harmony to freeze up on you. Perhaps you should replace it or call Harmony technical support for assistance.

I did end up purchasing The One. So far I love it but have just one stupid question to ask. When I received my Harmony One, it ended up freezing on me a couple of times. In result, I took the battery out both times and now it works just fine. Was it ok to take the battery out? I believe it's ok but I want to ask to make sure. :)

Has it gotten any better? I just purchased the Harmony one and I have very high hopes for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)