Harmony Ultimate One Issues

Jamey K

Recovering Voomer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 16, 2005
West Texas
My Harmony has worked like a champ. I plugged it in to change a few things around and it did a fast sync. Now, it won't do anything.
After my changes I've been attempting for the last 3 hours to get it to sync again. The status bar jumps up to less than a quarter
and just sits there. I've tried the website suggestions and restartings....ect. Nothing.

Has anyone else experienced this? Am I the new proud owner of a brick? Yes, I'll take suggestions to replace it , seeing how Logitech is out of the remote
business.

I really hope to fix as it was damned expensive at the time.

My Harmony has worked like a champ. I plugged it in to change a few things around and it did a fast sync. Now, it won't do anything.
After my changes I've been attempting for the last 3 hours to get it to sync again. The status bar jumps up to less than a quarter
and just sits there. I've tried the website suggestions and restartings....ect. Nothing.
Have you tried the Reset procedure on the Logitech MyHarmony support site?
They say to hold the Menu and Off buttons for 20 seconds until the screen turns off.
1654433201747.png
Good luck! My Harmony remote is older (on its third battery pack) but indispensable in simplifying our home theater setup. I can’t imagine using it without the Harmony at this point.

Thank YOU Foxbat. Followed the procedure and the Harmony is working again!!
I can't begin to express how grateful I am.

Jamey

Have you tried the Reset procedure on the Logitech MyHarmony support site?

They say to hold the Menu and Off buttons for 20 seconds until the screen turns off.
Good luck! My Harmony remote is older (on its third battery pack) but indispensable in simplifying our home theater setup. I can’t imagine using it without the Harmony at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)