Harmony Remote & Hopper 3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
A year later and this issue still isn't fixed. My harmony ultimate does like recall button with my Hopper 3. Based on this thread it has to do with wifi ? How do I set it to IR then and not wifi

I have the Harmony companion hub and remote, I have no problems with any H3 button pushes including the recall button. I also use the rf setting. Go into the desktop app and change the device settings to rf from wifi on all devices ,it works better:biggrin

Reactions: KAB
Recall does not work for me
Speaking of "Recall" - isn't there an option somewhere that controls how it works? I thought there was but I sure can't find it now - when i hit "recall" on my 40.0 it immediately changes to last channel (which I want most of the time anyway) but before all the problems of a few days ago, I would get something like 6 of my last programs to choose from across the bottom of the screen.

Speaking of "Recall" - isn't there an option somewhere that controls how it works? I thought there was but I sure can't find it now - when i hit "recall" on my 40.0 it immediately changes to last channel (which I want most of the time anyway) but before all the problems of a few days ago, I would get something like 6 of my last programs to choose from across the bottom of the screen.

Recall control is in the Remote settings.

I use a Harmony and it works just fine with the H3 just it did with the H2K before it and the 722 before that...
Same here with my Harmony 890 in one room and a 700 in another room. In addition, it's great still having the Red-Green-Yellow-Blue buttons on the Harmony that got dropped from the 52.0 remote!

I created an account just to let everyone know this has been corrected. I was having the same problem with the channel recall not working. You basically have to delete the "Hopper 3", re-add it through the network scan as a Device Brand of "Dish Network", and the device model is just "Hopper" NOT Hopper 3. Once it re-syncs, it should work.

It works through the WiFi connection like it's supposed to. No need to switch it to RF or IR.

Here's the link from Logitech; https://community.logitech.com/s/question/0D53100006V7MVDCA3/recall-command-nonfunctional

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts