Harrisburg, PA Locals Installation

mpkid123

Original poster
Jan 23, 2007
I called DISH to upgrade to the Harrisburg HD locals. I had quite the pleasant suprise when I called. I have a 622 and 722 with 2 dishes. They said they had to upgrade me to the single dish 1000.4 dish so I could pick up the HD locals. I just had it installed tonight (at no charge!). Interesting note is that the technician had to swap out my two receivers because they did not match a group of serial numbers on his list that were necessary to receive the single dish installation (I installed the new security cards two day ago so I know that was not the reason for the receivers swap out). He exchanged my 622 and 722 for two new 722s - great deal especially at no charge.

I just tried they told me that I cant because of the setup, but that they should have the locals on my satellite by the end of the year or beginning 09, which pretty much means never lol.

Its because I dont have the new Dish and they said its for when you have HD only which I dont have and I think I could have added it but I would need a third dish forget that.

The locals look great - as good as the nationals. The install was not too smooth because the techs are new to it with not much training yet, but he was great and through trial and error he got it to work.

KHNL OTA HD with Dish 722?

Audio popping out during Terminator...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)