KHNL OTA HD with Dish 722?

fbbonline

SatelliteGuys Guru
May 9, 2008
I'm getting ready to hook up with Dish in Maui using the 722 I moved from California. Since I will be losing KHNL (NBC) in HD by doing so, I was just curious if there was a decent OTA HD signal I would be able to pick up through my 722.

Also, anyone know if there is any truth/update to the rumor that KHNL will be added to the Hawaii locals once the DTV transition takes effect here in in January?

I'm getting ready to hook up with Dish in Maui using the 722 I moved from California. Since I will be losing KHNL (NBC) in HD by doing so, I was just curious if there was a decent OTA HD signal I would be able to pick up through my 722.

Also, anyone know if there is any truth/update to the rumor that KHNL will be added to the Hawaii locals once the DTV transition takes effect here in in January?

go to tvfool.com or antennaweb.org and put in your address or zipcode of the city in Hawaii of your new place. that will tell you what stations are available to you.

Yeah I tried that, but I was hoping to get some testimonials of people who live here...especially since my address is too new to show up on most maps.

Guess I'll have to take the leap and see what happens...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts