Harry Potter on Blu-ray

Delorean2006

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 8, 2006
I wanted to know is the Harry Potter that was just released in theatres going to be released for Blu-ray because i know the other four were released on blu-ray. So i was just making sure if it's going to be on blu-ray.

best I could find was release date pending.. thought it's currently available without region codes overseas on hd-dvd.. so people have been buying them from there..

I wanted to know is the Harry Potter that was just released in theatres going to be released for Blu-ray because i know the other four were released on blu-ray. So i was just making sure if it's going to be on blu-ray.

None of the Harry Potter movies have been released on BR. The only title released in HD is Goblet of Fire and that was only released in the UK on HDDVD. Best tentative date is somewhere late November or sometime in December.

S~

None of the Harry Potter movies have been released on BR. The only title released in HD is Goblet of Fire and that was only released in the UK on HDDVD. Best tentative date is somewhere late November or sometime in December.

S~

oOo i thought it was released on Blu-ray because I saw a preview one day on INHD (now MOJOHD) and they're like coming soon Harry Potter on Blu-ray.

-Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)