Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
So what did everyone think of this new show?

I got to watch it on my DVR last night and I actually enjoyed it and think the show, shows some promise.

I love Kathy Bates and this seems like another perfect role for her.

Not sure I liked it. Agree with the soap box comment, and can't wait to see if we are going pick on Limbaugh and other conservatives regularly. I smell a Palin segment coming...

What do you expect? David Kelly did Ally McBeal and Boston Legal. I love Kathy Bates and this show was funny . Yes somewhat predictable in the racial stereotypes and the left vs right arguments. But over all I liked it and will watch each week. It made me remember why I still miss Denny Crane and Allan of Boston Legal.

Ok time to remove this one from my DVR's timers. They string you along the entire show then go to court for a totally unreal verdict that makes zero sense.

Show reminds me a lot of House, but at least House is a LITTLE bit believeable.

Only saw it once, and liked it, but to be honest, forgot to set a future DVR timer. More than enough stuff to watch as it is, not sure I will set the timer.

Very disappointed in the changes in Harry's Law. It was supposed to be a Very small law firm, with a silly store connected to it, and a real street feel where people come off the street in a bad part of town for legal help. NOW there is an elevator to a full fledged law firm that looks remarkably like Boston Legal, with even some of the same cast apparently. I think they have lost me on those changes.

The little shoe shop downstairs and the big, tech office upstairs reminded me of Man From Uncle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts