Harrys Law

I really liked the original premise. I don't like the changes, but am still watching.

Yeah, me too. Not only have they dumped most of the cast, it is now a Cincinnati based version of Boston legal. And the idea of Harry as the power defense attorney doesn't work so good with the ORIGINAL PREMISE -- she was a corporate civil lawyer.

But.... its still better than much of the crap on tv, they just disappointed me with the changes. I Liked the original show. She was doing street law. Literally.

Yes the show feels like the law firm was bought out by a large corporation and now has lost it's heart. No more street people coming in for Free legal representation. I almost expect Denny Crane or Allan to come in and set up residence.

Just caught up on the last three or four. I am getting HOOKED. Did not like to begin with, but these past eps have been outstanding....especially the one with the Gorilla. I cried like they all did. (or wanted to ..they could not let Winty see them cry). A great episode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)