Not open for further replies.

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
We lost him today. 81 years old. What a TV treasure.

It's sad, and he was a great comedy actor, but I'm not sure this thread belongs here.

I"m trying to spread the news. GET OVER IT

Agreed, it is sad, and he was a great comedy actor.

maybe a moderator can move this to the correct column.

Sorry, but I thought that even in our "little Dish World" that news like this would not have to be re-directed. It's NEWS . And sad.

Sorry, but I thought that even in out "little Dish World" that news like this NOT have would have to be re-directed. It's news. And sad.

So everyone who has been on TV, or at least a channel that Dish has carried, and dies we should start a thread here? I don't agree.
Like I said, it's sad, he was a good comedy actor (and yes, I have met him before a couple times) but this had nothing to do with Dish Network and thus doesn't have a place in the Dish Forum.
As far as your "GET OVER IT" comment, I am going to leave it along since you are obviously grieving.

So everyone who has been on TV, or at least a channel that Dish has carried, and dies we should start a thread here? I don't agree.
Like I said, it's sad, he was a good comedy actor (and yes, I have met him before a couple times) but this had nothing to do with Dish Network and thus doesn't have a place in the Dish Forum.
As far as your "GET OVER IT" comment, I am going to leave it along since you are obviously grieving.
The group will chime in on this.

Can somebody direct me to the forum for dead celebrities, because I missed that.

I don't think it really matters what forum it goes in, but that's just my opinion...

The Dish Network Forum
Your place to discuss Dish Network and the Dish Network service including programming, promotions, news and more!

The Chit Chat Club
Your place to discuss Non Satellite Topics, such as, Movies, Current Events, to tell a joke or almost anything else on your mind!

Anyone bitching about the wrong forum SUCKS ! Harvey was comedy genius ! I don't visit freakin chit chat so I might not have heard the news for days........

RIP

If you don't like the thread, then don't read it! Get over it! Find some other petty thing to bitch about! Join davelip in his class action, that should occupy your time!

And it is a sad day, when a comedy/tv legend is lost. Thanks for sharing.

it's incredible how people have to bitch about everything. it really shocks me how people these days can't agree even on topics of conversation. Peace. :up

I gotta say that Harvey Korman's zany brand of comedic acting was timeless and funny as hell; he was one of the few people who could bring tears of laughter to the eyes of people of all ages, all backgrounds, and both genders...from 5 to 105. It's hard to imagine Tim Conway without Harvey Korman.

Status
Not open for further replies.