Has anyone else received a letter like this from Direct?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Still on here. In April they told us that we had to send in a postcard to continue to get LA & NY SD or get local channels (but we couldn't have locals and distant networks). Now I have NY & LA SD & HD and Reno SD. Will post if the NY HD are taken away. D* told me now that I won't lose LA or NY SD unless I cancel them.

Today I lost the HD feeds from NY. Still getting the SD feeds from NY & LA and the HD feeds from LA along with the local stations from Reno.

I never received a notice but I called D and asked them because I live on the west coast and lost the east feeds in HD. They told me the new law limits me to only West HD feeds but I can still receive the east feeds, jsut not in HD.

JerryVolunteer said:
I never received a notice but I called D and asked them because I live on the west coast and lost the east feeds in HD. They told me the new law limits me to only West HD feeds but I can still receive the east feeds, jsut not in HD.

just not the east HD feeds.....but the SD feeds are fine. something smells fishy here.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts