Has anyone else received a letter like this from Direct?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Still on here. In April they told us that we had to send in a postcard to continue to get LA & NY SD or get local channels (but we couldn't have locals and distant networks). Now I have NY & LA SD & HD and Reno SD. Will post if the NY HD are taken away. D* told me now that I won't lose LA or NY SD unless I cancel them.

Today I lost the HD feeds from NY. Still getting the SD feeds from NY & LA and the HD feeds from LA along with the local stations from Reno.

I never received a notice but I called D and asked them because I live on the west coast and lost the east feeds in HD. They told me the new law limits me to only West HD feeds but I can still receive the east feeds, jsut not in HD.

JerryVolunteer said:
I never received a notice but I called D and asked them because I live on the west coast and lost the east feeds in HD. They told me the new law limits me to only West HD feeds but I can still receive the east feeds, jsut not in HD.

just not the east HD feeds.....but the SD feeds are fine. something smells fishy here.

Status
Please reply by conversation.