Has anyone heard of ASC Signal 1.2 Meter 48" Satellite Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
If I were in Missouri I would be there Post-haste. ASC is the company that took over Channelmaster, then Patriot Antenna. That is the Cadillac of Dishes, and it is a STEAL of a price!

The look of a 1.2m channel master.. could be a re badged CM, nice

oh yea:

Doesn't look like the mount on the back comes with it.
So, hard to make it a stationary dish. :(

HOWEVER, anyone here would want to motorize it, and would have to throw away the heavy mount, anyway! - :rolleyes:
I can tell from the back side that I like it already. - :up
Yea, I'd run right out and pay $50 for that! - NIB ! - :eek:

Let me see its around 2600 miles round trip from South New Jersey to Independence Mo. It would take 4 days and two nights in a motel and around ten meals.
Lets do the math:
2 nights in a motel est. $160
Meals est. $180 (double that if the wife takes the ride)
Gas for camper van est. $450
-----
Estimate Total $790 + $49 for dish =$839
I don’t think there is a trip to Mo in my future.

Doesn't look like the mount on the back comes with it.
So, hard to make it a stationary dish. :(

HOWEVER, anyone here would want to motorize it, and would have to throw away the heavy mount, anyway! - :rolleyes:
I can tell from the back side that I like it already. - :up
Yea, I'd run right out and pay $50 for that! - NIB ! - :eek:

Your right it would make a great motorized dish. Too bad I live so far away from the point of sale. You don't come across dishes like that in New Jersey, believe me I have been looking.

It's gone

I just checked back with e-bay and the dish was sold. Bummer:(

If anyone from the forum purchased it because of my post, that would make me a happy guy. :)

Will the purchaser of the dish please post here so that I can congratulate you on an excellent buy.:up

I check the name of the winner of the dish on ebay and it was e***a, could it be possible that was aka. for ELONA????????

I check the name of the winner of the dish on ebay and it was e***a, could it be possible that was aka. for ELONA????????

I always thought Ebay used a cryptic name so other bidders cant see

I know my user id on Ebay is pretty long yet if I dont log in and I am the high bidder on an item it shows like a 6 letter name

I always thought Ebay used a cryptic name so other bidders cant see

I know my user id on Ebay is pretty long yet if I dont log in and I am the high bidder on an item it shows like a 6 letter name

Ice,

It's a joke yes the winner was blanked out it was e***a, but I noticed that I could spell one of the most well-regarded sat-guys name backwards. As he did comment on the dish. I guess my attempt at humor failed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)