Has anyone heard of ASC Signal 1.2 Meter 48" Satellite Dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
If I were in Missouri I would be there Post-haste. ASC is the company that took over Channelmaster, then Patriot Antenna. That is the Cadillac of Dishes, and it is a STEAL of a price!

The look of a 1.2m channel master.. could be a re badged CM, nice

oh yea:

Doesn't look like the mount on the back comes with it.
So, hard to make it a stationary dish. :(

HOWEVER, anyone here would want to motorize it, and would have to throw away the heavy mount, anyway! - :rolleyes:
I can tell from the back side that I like it already. - :up
Yea, I'd run right out and pay $50 for that! - NIB ! - :eek:

Let me see its around 2600 miles round trip from South New Jersey to Independence Mo. It would take 4 days and two nights in a motel and around ten meals.
Lets do the math:
2 nights in a motel est. $160
Meals est. $180 (double that if the wife takes the ride)
Gas for camper van est. $450
-----
Estimate Total $790 + $49 for dish =$839
I don’t think there is a trip to Mo in my future.

Doesn't look like the mount on the back comes with it.
So, hard to make it a stationary dish. :(

HOWEVER, anyone here would want to motorize it, and would have to throw away the heavy mount, anyway! - :rolleyes:
I can tell from the back side that I like it already. - :up
Yea, I'd run right out and pay $50 for that! - NIB ! - :eek:

Your right it would make a great motorized dish. Too bad I live so far away from the point of sale. You don't come across dishes like that in New Jersey, believe me I have been looking.

It's gone

I just checked back with e-bay and the dish was sold. Bummer:(

If anyone from the forum purchased it because of my post, that would make me a happy guy. :)

Will the purchaser of the dish please post here so that I can congratulate you on an excellent buy.:up

I check the name of the winner of the dish on ebay and it was e***a, could it be possible that was aka. for ELONA????????

I check the name of the winner of the dish on ebay and it was e***a, could it be possible that was aka. for ELONA????????

I always thought Ebay used a cryptic name so other bidders cant see

I know my user id on Ebay is pretty long yet if I dont log in and I am the high bidder on an item it shows like a 6 letter name

I always thought Ebay used a cryptic name so other bidders cant see

I know my user id on Ebay is pretty long yet if I dont log in and I am the high bidder on an item it shows like a 6 letter name

Ice,

It's a joke yes the winner was blanked out it was e***a, but I noticed that I could spell one of the most well-regarded sat-guys name backwards. As he did comment on the dish. I guess my attempt at humor failed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts