Has anyone in PR tested a DPP Twin LNB with a 4/5 feet antenna?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Faw

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 25, 2005
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
I'm talking about this LNB. I know the new antenna used in PR uses something like that (2 lnbs in the same antenna) but I think the antenna is too small (I live in Bayamon and it's always raining). So has anyone experimented with it?

Right now I have a 6' channelmaster and a 5' metal antenna (dont know maker). I'm just checking to see if I can get rid of the channelmaster, leave the 5' with new DPP lnb for 110/119 so I can get the hopper later. :)

Don't know abt the big one...but the new small antenna with dp lnb works great for me & I am in Bayamon also. Signal loss only during heavy rain.

wont work. The larger dishes have a different focal distance spot than the stock dish. That wont even work on the new "Puerto Rico Dish 500" because the LNB spacing is different (there is a gap between the LNB's)

you'll get one satellite but not both.

You can still use the hopper w/ 2 DP LNB's. Just run them into a DPP switch (DPP 33 or DPP 44)

So, 2 antennas, each with a DP Single LNB to the switch then off the switch to the node.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts