has anyone switched from cable to dish and been happy they did?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
When I moved from South Carolina to Northern IL back in 2001 I had insight cable here in Rockford. I only had it for about 3 months when problem after problem kept occuring. I had Dish when I lived in SC, but went with cable for a short time till my wife saw what kind of rip off Insight was. She could not believe how bad the picture was on the analog channels and anything above channel 100 well you could forget watching it because half of the time the digital channels never worked. I was so happy when my landlord said I could put a dish up and since then I have not looked back a cable. I have been around satellite TV since the early eighties and could have shot myself for ever thinking about giving cable a try. CC

I live in Cola. S.C. and have both TW and DishNetwork. There are pros and cons on both sides. However if I had to choose it would be DishNetwork. Dish has more options and costs less. I can't compare pq because there in different houses with different tv's. One thing I wish Dish would do, but probably never will is have local weather radar. Satellite has become like a hobby to me and I don't think cable can do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts