Has Dirt (dish internet response helped you)

Has Dirt helped you

• Yes

Votes: 131 94.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • What or who is Dirt

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
I'm sure there is more than just one person that belongs to this forum that has no idea who dirt is and what they do. I still can't figure out why people need to abbreviate d..... And e....... And what on earth is the e even for echostar?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I'm sure there is more than just one person that belongs to this forum that has no idea who dirt is and what they do. I still can't figure out why people need to abbreviate d..... And e....... And what on earth is the e even for echostar?

Oh I'm sure your right but,that's the idea of this thread.For anyone that doesn't know about Dirt hopefully they will know about them now.

As to the abbreviations some do it for shorthand others possibly because of copyrights.Dtv was at one time pretty down on folks using that.And yes E is for echostar.

Dirt was able to assist me on 2 occasions. Very convenient to be able to send a PM and get a response back rather than be on hold who knows how long. Also they are able to respond without giving a canned script answer. Nothing is worse than a chat that goes "I can help you with that..." and a script follows. The answers DIRT gives are not canned and are very informative.

I know with this forum most people on here are email and pm people so DIRT is perfect for them. I on the other hand really am not, I like picking up the telephone and having someone on the other end to solve my problems. Just the way I am though. However I try to solve the problem here first before I call. But if I have a problem I like someone on the other end of the phone immediately to answer my question or send someone to deal with my issue. So summing up my reply here DIRT is not here 24/7 Dish network 1800-333-3474 always answers their phone and if they can't fix it over the phone, they send out someone that can.

I know with this forum most people on here are email and pm people so DIRT is perfect for them. I on the other hand really am not, I like picking up the telephone and having someone on the other end to solve my problems. Just the way I am though. However I try to solve the problem here first before I call. But if I have a problem I like someone on the other end of the phone immediately to answer my question or send someone to deal with my issue. So summing up my reply here DIRT is not here 24/7 Dish network 1800-333-3474 always answers their phone and if they can't fix it over the phone, they send out someone that can.

That's good to hear and I'm glad you have been able to get your dish issues resolved that way.Sadly that's not always the case.I can't count the times a phone rep or even a chat rep has given me the wrong information,Dirt on the other hand has always been right on the money,courteous,and pretty quick responding.

When I upgraded to HD Free For Life, I was charged an extra $5/mo. because we live in Hawaii. This charge went on for a year or two until DIRT was able to help and get the charge removed.

DIRT - mahalo nui loa from Maui!!!!

I would say that DIRT has also played a role in retention for Dish, they help solve the problem, customer is happy and customer stays :)

I love my Dish Network wouldn't trade it for any other service in the world! I even argue with the Directv guy at Sams (spent over 20 mins one day telling him how much better mine was then his) LOL (I also don't like people lying to me about what my hopper can and can't do though, so it was worth my 20 mins not that he probably didn't lie to the next person!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)