Has Dish dumped Home Internet plans?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

man00

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 28, 2008
I haven't heard or read anything other than Dish starting another cell phone service

Their network is not ready, while online its not optimized in any way. They are just running it to meet government requirements. So they are rushing to setup new areas to meet those requirements.

Once they have satisfied those requirements then look for them to ramp things up and start offering real serious service and become a real plpayer in the cell industry.

Their network is not ready, while online its not optimized in any way. They are just running it to meet government requirements. So they are rushing to setup new areas to meet those requirements.

Once they have satisfied those requirements then look for them to ramp things up and start offering real serious service and become a real plpayer in the cell industry.
Well by June they have to have what is it 70% coverage. Do you think they will actually meet that deadline?

Reactions: charlesrshell
The Wireless service is in addition to Internet in an effort to move more towards an All-in-one provider
Spectrum does the same thing with their cell phones. You can bundle TV, internet and internet phones and cell phones for extra savings. But I have T-mobile and don't see me coming out any cheaper . In fact it might be higher when you consider that T-mobile pays for standard def Netflix and you pay what's left.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Spectrum does the same thing with their cell phones. You can bundle TV, internet and internet phones and cell phones for extra savings. But I have T-mobile and don't see me coming out any cheaper . In fact it might be higher when you consider that T-mobile pays for standard def Netflix and you pay what's left.
I moved our phones to T-Mob in May and could NOT be happier.

Before or after my dish stock becomes penny stock?

Reactions: MikeD-C05