Has your HR20 rebooted unexpectedly with 0x1F0

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

moonman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 20, 2005
So. Fla.
Since I D/L ver. OX1FO, I have had my HR20-700 box unexpectly reboot itself
w/o any command on my part. The first time this happened, the box was on
and tuned to a weekend football game. The second time, the box was off, but
the blue lights were on....history shows no D/L or anything like that...anyone
else seeing this?....this has never been a problem until now, so I suspect it is
software version related....:(

I have one of my HR20-700's reboot last Thursday afternoon on it's own with the prior CE so it's not necessarly just this latest CE causing it.

This is also being discussed on DBSTalk.
DBSTalk.Com
That software release is also part of CE.
------------------
OK Thanks....I am also sub over there as well....I see they have a poll going...
so far 300 have had reboots with this version and 100 have not...even the MODS are having trouble as well...they are awaiting for some kind of response
from DirecTV.

------------------
OK Thanks....I am also sub over there as well....I see they have a poll going...
so far 300 have had reboots with this version and 100 have not...even the MODS are having trouble as well...they are awaiting for some kind of response
from DirecTV.

Mine rebooted out of the blue the other day, it's never done that before.
That said, thats the ONLY time so far.

You mention the Mods having trouble as well ....
What , do you think they get some sort of different rec.and software, they have the same stuff we do, so if we are having issues, they should be also. :)

Jimbo

Mine rebooted out of the blue the other day, it's never done that before.
That said, thats the ONLY time so far.

You mention the Mods having trouble as well ....
What , do you think they get some sort of different rec.and software, they have the same stuff we do, so if we are having issues, they should be also. :)

Jimbo
----------------
They(Mods) are getting hammered b/c they cannot give any good answer as to
what's going on, from DirecTV...they are getting heat for lack of an answer to what is clearly a problem since the release. The super-mod had to step in on the discussions, because they were getting so heated...

If mine has rebooted it must have been while it was in standby. I haven't seen any issues.
---------------
My HR20-700 has rebooted twice, once while watching live, and again while it
was off(standby)...you would know if it rebooted while in standby, because the
blue lights would be on...some have reported their "favs" list cleaned..others say the programming guide beyond 3 days does not display.

Both HR20-700's rebooted on their own about 12:08PM CST today. One box was in standby, the other box was on but in pause status on a live program. Boxes are located in different rooms in different racks and on UPS systems that didn't log any problems.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)