Hated Zoom after what was done to me!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Stalker said:
I think I will give them a call back and do some ass chewing then..the last CSR I spoke to said that it was in the agreement that ONLY major credit cards were used, and when I told her that if I hadn't mentioned that I had used my check card you people would have known the differnce anyway she said the way thier system was setup that they would and some lame excuse as to that is why they only accept major CC...She stated debit cards were doubled billed every month because of a glitch in the system and cusotmers who are setup that way are calling every month to get that extra charged taken off..Any truth to that anyone?

If you need to ask that question, you should look within before chewing anyone else's ass.

There is no way for the billing system to differentiate among various types of credit. There is prepaid, rotating interest-bearing, debit, etc. They are all designed to be transparent to a billing system (until there are insufficient/maxxed-out funds).

They don't have to allow you to use your debit card. The only reason is the headaches incurred when a checking account is overdrawn. Then Cablevision has to deal with the headaches in-concert with the debit user. If a regular credit account had been used, the limits are somewhat flexible and payments can be stopped more easily. Those are the only reasons they avoid debit.

As you can see, plenty...perhaps most folks on here are using their check cards without incident. The double-charge has nothing AT ALL to do with your debit. Sean had a double-charge on a regular account. It's a computer issue, apparently with double accounts. This doesn't seem to be the normal situation...just happens occasionally.

it happens because you have duplicate accounts and it bills twice i had mine fix the CSR i spoke to said that once they accept it as a debit card they have to honor it then ichanged it to a cc

i talked to 2 CSR"s in a row for ya ONCE they ACCEPT a debit card for service they can't disconnect you because if you read the agreement they have to accept it as payment and the last one i talked to talked to a supervisor

Stalker,
You should call back VOOM to give your "new" Credit Card number: just give the same card number and don't mention that is a debit card ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)