Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

BHNtechXpert

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 3, 2011
Florida
Wishing nothing but the best to you and your families this Thanksgiving! If you travel please be safe as I expect to see you all back here safe on Monday
smile.gif

Okay...just so you know. I'll be technically on vacation from Thursday - Sunday but will still be monitoring the forums for activity and issues remotely. In the event you need me right away simply contact me via PM, email (BHNtechXpert@mybrighthouse.com) or post a new thread and I'll do my best to respond back ASAP. If you post a PM to me please be sure to include contact info and a complete description of whats going on so we don't play information tag. When I respond back I want to be able to give you a quick and complete resolution if possible.

Cheers!
--

Okay so share your best Black Friday deal this year... mine was a purchase for me. I'm going to be adding another Synology NAS to my network and needed drives to populate it with...BUT...drives are a commodity item at the moment and have almost tripled in price depending on the drive (in case nobody notieced). Office Depot had 2TB internal 64mb cache drives for $69.95...I picked up two - should have taken four but didn't want to be greedy. That's all I nabbed this year :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts