Have a small issue, picture freezing

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just remember that when you change the channel you lose the buffer and that part of the program is gone. A better way is to hit the rewind button which clears the commercial but does not empty the buffer. Credit to the other forum for this. They need to fix this ASAP.

The few times the freeze has happened to me, rewind did not fix it. Power off is the only way I have been able to make it go away.

My 44 has been getting stuck always on a logo kinda like this below. happened 5-6 times the past 10 days or so.

Intel_Celeron_D.png

Can get it unlocked by playing a recorded program. then when exit it's fine, even able to back up the past 90 minutes or so on the channel it's on.

I don't have a Genie but I was getting the freeze on the Mor Furniture logo. Haven't happened the last few days.

Been getting the freeze the past few days, and it hasn't been just during commercials. Was watching YES (Yankees game) Friday and Saturday and I kept getting the screen freeze during the games, and also last night on ABC during the Michigan State game. I'm able to flip channels and back to fix it but it is a pain the rear.

I have the HR44 Genie and it's happened on all 3 of my boxes.

Any solutions yet?

That is a different problem. The freezes we are discussing ONLY happen with commercials, where DirecTV has inserted a commercial as a subsitute for a national commercial.
If you create your own thread, titled something like "HR44 freezes but NOT on commercials" maybe we can run through some ideas for you.

Just to update my post, the problem has completely gone away. Today is 09/13/2015 and I have not seen this issue for what seems like a week or maybe more.

That is a different problem. The freezes we are discussing ONLY happen with commercials, where DirecTV has inserted a commercial as a subsitute for a national commercial.
If you create your own thread, titled something like "HR44 freezes but NOT on commercials" maybe we can run through some ideas for you.
OK will do

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts