Have AT&T Unlimited wireless plan, get HBO for free

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just saw the commercial ... never said anything about new or returning subs that I saw...
Looked like you get HBO and Cinemax for $15.99 for 12 months ... (offer ends end of the month, if i read it correct)
So you're seeing the same thing we're seeing.

Now try and buy it.

Welcome to the new and "improved" DirecT&T.

Reactions: pattykay
Ya know .... whenever I go to the D* website a Chat window will pop up eventually ....now that I'd like one .... not yet.

Found it.
OK, while chatting, they say it must be a real new offer as it's not on anyones accounts yet, give it some time ... no word how much time ..

Last edited:
OK, while chatting, they say it must be a real new offer as it's not on anyones accounts yet, give it some time ... no word how much time ..
They've been advertising various iterations of this combo since December. There's a topic "HBO New Offer" on the other site talking about it.

Based on this pattern, they are advertising a combo package (HBO/Cinemax) via their own ad insertions that customers can't sign up for. I don't get it.

They've been advertising various iterations of this combo since December. There's a topic "HBO New Offer" on the other site talking about it.

Based on this pattern, they are advertising a combo package (HBO/Cinemax) via their own ad insertions that customers can't sign up for. I don't get it.
Ya, she couldn't understand it either, apparently these different kind of offers show up on your account as options when they are available ...
I think yesterday is the first time I've seen them on the TV.

I'd like to see it come on again.

I just saw the commercial ... never said anything about new or returning subs that I saw...
Looked like you get HBO and Cinemax for $15.99 for 12 months ... (offer ends end of the month, if i read it correct)
I got an email about it. I canceled HBO a few weeks ago.
Fine Print in the email
"
*HBO/Cinemax $15.99/mo for 12 Months Offer: Offer ends 12/31/17. Customers who subscribe to both HBO and Cinemax, with at least one (1) being a new subscription, will receive a $15/mo. bill credit for 12 months. Credit may take 1 to 5 weeks to to appear on customer's bill. Offer available to residential DIRECTV customers with accounts in good standing as determined by DIRECTV that are not currently subscribe to HBO or Cinemax. Programming & pricing subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other HBO or Cinemax promotional offers. Conditions apply. Call 1-800-531-5000 to order. "

Attachments

• hbo.JPG
    hbo.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 113
Reactions: Jimbo
I got an email about it. I canceled HBO a few weeks ago.
Fine Print in the email
"
*HBO/Cinemax $15.99/mo for 12 Months Offer: Offer ends 12/31/17. Customers who subscribe to both HBO and Cinemax, with at least one (1) being a new subscription, will receive a $15/mo. bill credit for 12 months. Credit may take 1 to 5 weeks to to appear on customer's bill. Offer available to residential DIRECTV customers with accounts in good standing as determined by DIRECTV that are not currently subscribe to HBO or Cinemax. Programming & pricing subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other HBO or Cinemax promotional offers. Conditions apply. Call 1-800-531-5000 to order. "
So thats good thru the end of the year.
Hopefully those that actually turn this stuff on and off have this info finally.

Yes, there's an Unlimited Choice. Still get the 22GB of data before possible throttling but you are limited to 3MB connection speed, no hot spot capability standard def video at 1.5Mbps are a few of the differences I see, besides costing less.

Those restrictions are for the wireless phone. Each tablet you register (maybe there's a limit on how many) gets its own data count and if you're on Unlimited Plus on your wireless phone, they call it Unlimited but also have '1 GB' per month and the speed you get is normal. Am on the 50 plan for Internet and get that on the laptop (burst mode 866.5Mbps but of course capped at about 50 Mbps, and on my 4 year old tablet it's 300Mbps, usually. Also, it's in HD. I really don't use the phone for heavy duty Net streaming but one thing I like is that this plan comes with 10GB Internet Sharing or hotspot - useful when the power goes out in our neighborhood.

This also -- at least for the current 2-yr plan I'm on (Directv/Internet/Landline) -- comes with a $25 discount off Directv "for life" when you're on the Unlimited Plus plan. So the total cost for the 3-feature-combo per month here is now $65/mo for "Select" plan of about 150 channels. It costs more for the premium sports channels though.

I got the add in the mail for the Add Direct TV and ATT internet for $55 per month fro wireless plus customers. In the fine print at the bottom of the page it says (as best as I can read the very small print) that the credited discounts do do start until after billings 1-3. So, I assume since they run 24 months that they will run 24 months after the 3rd billing and the first three billings do not count toward your discounts.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)