This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Have you ever noticed this bout HDN?

babyj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 22, 2004
Houston, TX
you know usually a weather man is always in front of the maps. but on hdn they just go straight to the maps. i am guessing they don't have any money for the green screen.

Don't see why they need a weatherman there to explain anything. Its shows what to expect on the map. This is just my opinion of it. I know some people would rather have the weatherman.

Lem52

I agree nothing is missing without a weather man, onless they have a nice looking weather girl. The only weather I watch is the weekend flash on playboy hot HD.

I prefer it the way it is. Have you ever seen a more detailed map? they could try bikini weather girls?

Al O said:
I agree nothing is missing without a weather man, onless they have a nice looking weather girl. The only weather I watch is the weekend flash on playboy hot HD.
And you notice the weather?

They could use the Naked News .com girls for a different twist of the Weather and News...It is hard to concentrate on the news and weather (pun) . HD=Voom

One more thing. I used to be a big watcher of CNN. All the clutter and hoopla on the screen. The HDN is a nice breath of fresh air.

Lem52

What I do notice about HDN is that they have a lot of refreshing, old school, 'real' news. Since everything they show is in HD, if it is 'caught-on-tape' news, they only talk about it. It's very nice to actually have stories about a new museum opening up, etc, instead of all this crap about murders/accidents, etc.

What I don't like about HDN is that they seem to begin repeating the days news after about 10min.

i guess there can only be so many museums opening 1 day eh?