Have you ever noticed this bout HDN?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

babyj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 22, 2004
Houston, TX
you know usually a weather man is always in front of the maps. but on hdn they just go straight to the maps. i am guessing they don't have any money for the green screen. :D

Don't see why they need a weatherman there to explain anything. Its shows what to expect on the map. This is just my opinion of it. I know some people would rather have the weatherman.

Lem52

I agree nothing is missing without a weather man, onless they have a nice looking weather girl. The only weather I watch is the weekend flash on playboy hot HD.

Al O said:
I agree nothing is missing without a weather man, onless they have a nice looking weather girl. The only weather I watch is the weekend flash on playboy hot HD.
And you notice the weather? ;)

They could use the Naked News .com girls for a different twist of the Weather and News...It is hard to concentrate on the news and weather (pun) . HD=Voom :D

What I do notice about HDN is that they have a lot of refreshing, old school, 'real' news. Since everything they show is in HD, if it is 'caught-on-tape' news, they only talk about it. It's very nice to actually have stories about a new museum opening up, etc, instead of all this crap about murders/accidents, etc.

What I don't like about HDN is that they seem to begin repeating the days news after about 10min.

slffl said:
What I do notice about HDN is that they have a lot of refreshing, old school, 'real' news. Since everything they show is in HD, if it is 'caught-on-tape' news, they only talk about it. It's very nice to actually have stories about a new museum opening up, etc, instead of all this crap about murders/accidents, etc.

What I don't like about HDN is that they seem to begin repeating the days news after about 10min.

i guess there can only be so many museums opening 1 day eh? :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts