Have you ever noticed this bout HDN?

babyj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 22, 2004
Houston, TX
you know usually a weather man is always in front of the maps. but on hdn they just go straight to the maps. i am guessing they don't have any money for the green screen. :D

Don't see why they need a weatherman there to explain anything. Its shows what to expect on the map. This is just my opinion of it. I know some people would rather have the weatherman.

Lem52

I agree nothing is missing without a weather man, onless they have a nice looking weather girl. The only weather I watch is the weekend flash on playboy hot HD.

Al O said:
I agree nothing is missing without a weather man, onless they have a nice looking weather girl. The only weather I watch is the weekend flash on playboy hot HD.
And you notice the weather? ;)

They could use the Naked News .com girls for a different twist of the Weather and News...It is hard to concentrate on the news and weather (pun) . HD=Voom :D

What I do notice about HDN is that they have a lot of refreshing, old school, 'real' news. Since everything they show is in HD, if it is 'caught-on-tape' news, they only talk about it. It's very nice to actually have stories about a new museum opening up, etc, instead of all this crap about murders/accidents, etc.

What I don't like about HDN is that they seem to begin repeating the days news after about 10min.

slffl said:
What I do notice about HDN is that they have a lot of refreshing, old school, 'real' news. Since everything they show is in HD, if it is 'caught-on-tape' news, they only talk about it. It's very nice to actually have stories about a new museum opening up, etc, instead of all this crap about murders/accidents, etc.

What I don't like about HDN is that they seem to begin repeating the days news after about 10min.

i guess there can only be so many museums opening 1 day eh? :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)