What are you Watching?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Binge watching "Suits" on Amazon Prime Video. Interesting show but I sometimes wonder if lawyers are really that dumb. But the show wouldn't be as entertaining if they got it right everytime.

We started watching “Russian Doll” on Netflix. I had forgotten about it and with “Poker Face” coming out, Natasha Lyonne has been making the rounds to promote it, which reminded me of the other shows she was in.

We started watching “Russian Doll” on Netflix. I had forgotten about it and with “Poker Face” coming out, Natasha Lyonne has been making the rounds to promote it, which reminded me of the other shows she was in.
Poker Face is just OK.

I just found out that the Ark is produced by the same people that gave us the Stargate series. The ‘Stargate’ & blockbuster pedigree behind SYFY’s new original space-set thriller ‘The Ark’
They better get more technical and grown up pretty soon. Not too many people will believe that some 17 yr olds without any trained adults can even survive for a day in a badly damaged space ship in deep space. All I see is the standard high-school snipping and everyone playing like little kids.

If this is from the producers of Stargate, boy they missed their mark. Cheesy CGI and even space suits and helmets that look like they came from Babylon 5 days. I'll give it 2 more episodes before I decide if my initial reaction is warranted. Some good arc's have been established but they don't seem to be able to run with them or capitalize on them.

Reactions: TheKrell
They better get more technical and grown up pretty soon. Not too many people will believe that some 17 yr olds without any trained adults can even survive for a day in a badly damaged space ship in deep space. All I see is the standard high-school snipping and everyone playing like little kids.

If this is from the producers of Stargate, boy they missed their mark. Cheesy CGI and even space suits and helmets that look like they came from Babylon 5 days. I'll give it 2 more episodes before I decide if my initial reaction is warranted. Some good arc's have been established but they don't seem to be able to run with them or capitalize on them.
I called it quits after 15 minutes. So amateurish!

Reactions: bookworm370