What are you Watching?

College Football: Western Michigan at Michigan State on ESPN2.

Just finished watching Serena Williams get eliminated from her final U.S. Open. The final game went back and forth, 5 Break Points, 8 Match Points, deuce after deuce after deuce. What an exit!

Peacock just started to air That 70’s Show, one of my favorite sitcoms, burned thru 8 episodes already.

Reactions: dfergie
Just got a subscription to Peacock and have been watching Season 1 of Yellowstone. Not too bad. I don't like getting commercials with a paid subscription though.

Just got a subscription to Peacock and have been watching Season 1 of Yellowstone. Not too bad. I don't like getting commercials with a paid subscription though.
Oddly, Peacock doesn't have Season 5, more odd is the fact that its Not on Paramount plus.
Peacock has Yellowstone seasons 1-4, but not 5.

I have Netflix, Am Prime Video and Paramount Plus and Hulu ...
Does Anyone have Season 5 on any of those without having to Pay for Philo ?

Oddly, Peacock doesn't have Season 5, more odd is the fact that its Not on Paramount plus.
Peacock has Yellowstone seasons 1-4, but not 5.

I have Netflix, Am Prime Video and Paramount Plus and Hulu ...
Does Anyone have Season 5 on any of those without having to Pay for Philo ?
Season 5 is exclusive to the Paramount cable channel for the time being. It will show up on Peacock eventually. Don't recall how long it took season 4 to show up.

Season 5 is exclusive to the Paramount cable channel for the time being. It will show up on Peacock eventually. Don't recall how long it took season 4 to show up.
My Mom was asking how to see S5 E5 as she missed it last week and forgot to record it.
I figured Peacock would have it, but it didn't ... you'd expect Paramount Plus to have it, but ... Nope.