having channel problems.........

sullic82

SatelliteGuys Family
Feb 21, 2006
I have been getting problems when viewing certian channels. I'm having a hard time getting versus, mtv, nfl network and Speed. Sometimes the HD channel won't come in but the SD channel will. A few months ago I had a tech come out and he found that when the installer installed my dish (in feb) he didn't take into account that when it starts to warm up leaves grow on trees which will disrupt my signal. And when the leaves fall I won't have a problem. But 90% of my channels come in but a few have "complete signal loss". Now if the tree is affecting my service wouldn't it affect it as a whole not just certain channels?

The only time your service would lose the complete signal would be if your Dish was completely blocked. If you have a tree partially in the way you can have an intermittent channel loss and other video issues on certain channels but not all as only part of the signal is being interfered with. This is something we would definitely want to get corrected. If you PM your account # I would be more than happy to see what we can do about this situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)