Having issues setting up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

joem919

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 30, 2007
myrtle beach
new to the sight ,id like to thank everyone after reading some good info on this sight im hopeing someone can suggest what im doing wrong i have a fta system and it seems alot of my sattlelights i have are not picking up anything and im in a clear line of sight view if anyone has any suggestions id be very happy for your advice thanks

Joem, need a bit more info on your setup, also you really need to not hijack threads, start your own

What sats you aiming for? What is your equipment? What channels?

ok thank you i just hope the system is gonna be as fun as everyone tells me it is ,i guess i have it set wrong

What is the setup?

Dish size?
LNB Type?
motor involved?
receiver type?
what satellite are you aimed at if no motor involved?

i have the fortect motor dish with a pansat resever it works good on g10r4 and amc 5 im just still trying to figure this system out

What is the setup?

Dish size?
LNB Type?
motor involved?
receiver type?
what satellite are you aimed at if no motor involved?
its a 31 inc with usaf lnb and a pansat 2700 a resever i had to look at exsactly what u asked to be sure just got the system this week

little question

I live in Mexico City. I've got a Mexican DirecTV dish with the original LNB, which is the LNB03GLA, and the PicoMacom SIRD-FTA reciever.
Which satellites may I tune?
Just remember the Mexican DirecTV antennas are different than the American ones.
Thank you!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)