Having problems with Galaxy 10R

Status
Please reply by conversation.

vargf

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 10, 2005
recently I have install a motor dish and I give thanks to all help me on the instalation, but I have problems with the sat Galaxy 10R all satellites looks perfect
now all at 90% and some at 99% G10R goes to 90% and then to 0% and I can get nothing when I istall it I received good signal at G10R, but then whent down
I mean nothing I gess and I asume that the G10R have problems again like last month can anybody tell me whats up really.

I'm betting you have a Pansat receiver. My Pansat does that 0-90 quality dance when the quality level is really really really low. What transponder are you looking at on G10R when it does this?

I have the fortec ultra liftime and Im looking the transponder 11800 V
26657-3/4

I think maybe 121 W may be the reason since G10R is at 123 W. Try re-aliening the dish.

vargf said:
recently I have install a motor dish and I give thanks to all help me on the instalation, but I have problems with the sat Galaxy 10R all satellites looks perfect
now all at 90% and some at 99% G10R goes to 90% and then to 0% and I can get nothing when I istall it I received good signal at G10R, but then whent down
I mean nothing I gess and I asume that the G10R have problems again like last month can anybody tell me whats up really.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts