Having problems with Linkbox 9000i and G16 C Band

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

johnnyse

Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
Montauk
I hope I can get some help
I have a 10 foot dish with actuator and using a Traxis 6000 HD receiver.
Seems that I get all the satellites and my Traxis 6000 gets around 50 - 60 stations on C band on G16.

Replaced it today with a Linkbox 9000i
Only stations that I can get are the 8 LESEA stations
other then that I cannot get the rest,I have played around with the menu and still no luck.
As I said my Traxis HD is like 6 years old but feel the Linkbox 9000i might be a better receiver?
Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
I have a Openbox V8 coming in the next few days but hoping the I can get the linkbox working.
Thanks all......JS

Did you do a Blind Scan rather than a Normal Scan? Normal Scan only searches for the transponders already programmed in.

Sounds like dish needs to be bumped slightly east or west:
Add 3813 /H / 8029 (if it isn't already programmed in) Then go into Motor Setting and select 3813 / H / 8029. If there is no/low SQ level: Bump it East and West a click at a time. Try to get signal level up. Be patient... the 9000i signal meter is bit quirky. Once you have that signal at MAX, do a Blind Scan.

And yes, the 9000i is a very good receiver. ;)

Thanks that's was my problem I was using Normal scan when
I should have been using Blind scan....
I have got most of the G16 C band stations back but missing a Few like the ABCs.........Thanks JS

Good to hear! :crowdbounce

BTW, I get those ABC channels fine with my 9000i. You may still be off a hair or something.
Try a manual scan of 4120 / H / 30000 and 4140 / V / 30000

Thanks will try that,I know my dish is located fine since I have No problems with getting all the ABC stations with my Traxis......................JS

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)