Having trouble on 119 echo7 RADIO!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Bama

Original poster
Apr 8, 2005
North-West, Alabama
Of all things both my new Coolsat 4000 pro (working EPG) and my Fortec Lifetime Ultra are having issues with blind scanning the free radio channels on 119 echo7 from Dish Net (E*)? I cannot seem to get the radio channels to blind scan in. I'm not exactly a newbie to this, but I seem to have no luck with this. I have a customer who wants just the Tejano (sp?) Mexican radio channel from 119 and I can't get it? what am I doing wrong. Heck, I've tried it with both recievers!

And, oh yeah I have a working DSS lnb that I KNOW is working, it's the only one up there right know the true FTA ku band is down until I install my dual bracket soon... basically, I've got the right equipment, just can't figure it out... Please respond in detail I speak it, just can't work it!!! lol....

did you change the LO frequency to 11250??

I just did a blind scan last night on 119 and had about 125 audio channels (sadly, the CD channels (950-982?) are duplicated in the 99xx area.

Other than the LO frequency, it should work. When you blind scan how many TP's do you get? Max is 21 (1-21) but I get about 16 (the 5 spotbeams I can't get)

Yeah, I set the LO and everything for the circular polarity and everything? It seems odd, but it's true I'm gonna try again after I get some sleep (long nite playing with the Coolsat I haven't owned it 15 hours and I've spent 13 playing with it... JUST BUY ONE!!!!!). What about the XX56 or whatever channels I know this is a problem for most recievers being 4 digits and not three, please explain this problem a little for me. I'm not asking to be spoonfeed, heck all I do is read on here!!! More then I did in pre-law in college and NO I'm not a lawyer I quit for my sanity!

Bama said:
Yeah, I set the LO and everything for the circular polarity and everything? It seems odd, but it's true I'm gonna try again after I get some sleep (long nite playing with the Coolsat I haven't owned it 15 hours and I've spent 13 playing with it... JUST BUY ONE!!!!!).
I spent a whole weekend playing with mine when I first got it :)
What about the XX56 or whatever channels I know this is a problem for most recievers being 4 digits and not three, please explain this problem a little for me. I'm not asking to be spoonfeed, heck all I do is read on here!!! More then I did in pre-law in college and NO I'm not a lawyer I quit for my sanity!
when it registers the channels, it will log them as "Radio XXXX" and then the transponder frequency...an example is
Radio 9988 12326" It will work....like I say, I have a factory unit (got it 2 weeks ago) and I hooked it up to 119 and had 10 video (slate channel, NASA, etc) and 120+ audio channels

My Pansat does the same thing....logs it as Radio 950, Radio 952, etc

I had troubles with the radio channels on my PCI card showing encrypted, when in fact they were not. Are you just scanning FTA or all?

timmy1376 said:
I had troubles with the radio channels on my PCI card showing encrypted, when in fact they were not. Are you just scanning FTA or all?

good point

but when you blind scan on the Coolsat, it shows everything (including scrambled)
To eliminate those, you can go into options and delete scrambled :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts