Amiko trouble

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sanpat

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 25, 2023
Rockport Tx.
I'm new to FTA but am wondering if anyone have hooking up a amiko mini hd265 wifi to a visio flatscreen TV, can't get mine to work

I'm new to FTA but am wondering if anyone have hooking up a amiko mini hd265 wifi to a visio flatscreen TV, can't get mine to work
Not had any reported problems. Need more info.
:welcome to SatelliteGuys!!!!

Reactions: primestar31
This is because you have no channels scanned in. You have to hook up a working dish and go into the menu, set the settings to your setup and scan in the channels. :) It defaults to a screen of the last channel you watched. In your case you have no channels scanned in. So, you have to get some scanned in.

Reactions: primestar31
This is because you have no channels scanned in. You have to hook up a working dish and go into the menu, set the settings to your setup and scan in the channels. :) It defaults to a screen of the last channel you watched. In your case you have no channels scanned in. So, you have to get some scanned in.
I forgot to say when I. Turn it on a press menu that's when it shows wifi device plug in then 4 dashes then blank

I forgot to say when I. Turn it on a press menu that's when it shows wifi device plug in then 4 dashes then blank
It does this all on its own. Maybe a video type mismatch. Some reason your TV does not like it. I see this about every 2 years. Try a different TV or computer monitor. There is a V.Mode button on the remote that cycles through the different modes. press it wait like 10 seconds press again, rinse and repeat. It will go through several video modes. I would try a different TV/monitor and/or HDMI cable first. The cables that ship with the unit, may for some reason not like your TV.

It does this all on its own. Maybe a video type mismatch. Some reason your TV does not like it. I see this about every 2 years. Try a different TV or computer monitor. There is a V.Mode button on the remote that cycles through the different modes. press it wait like 10 seconds press again, rinse and repeat. It will go through several video modes. I would try a different TV/monitor and/or HDMI cable first. The cables that ship with the unit, may for some reason not like your TV.
Just tried a different hdmi cable and all is well now thanks ke4est you got 10 stars from sanpat .