Hawaii Five-0

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Next Episode: S05, E07

Friday, November 7, 2014

"Ina Paha":
McGarrett experiences what would have happened to the team had they taken a different path when he is kidnapped by Wo Fat.

S~

100th Episode!

Next Episode: S05, E11

Friday, January 9, 2015

"Ua'aihue":
When a tourist unknowingly transporting a stolen Van Gogh is murdered, Kono and Chin go under cover into the world of black market art; McGarrett asks chef Masaharu Morimoto to train Kamekona for a shrimp cook-off.

S~

Next Episode: S05, E12

Friday, January 16, 2015

"Poina 'ole":
When a neurosurgeon is murdered right before a procedure, the stunning truth about a decades-old disappearance of four school boys is revealed; McGarrett's car is stolen.

S~

I think that this might be their last season. The show has felt off this whole year. Too much on their personal stories. Especially with Steve and Danny in their pseudo marriage counseling scenes. They fight like a married couple. In real life they would of already killed each other or moved in together already.

I think that this might be their last season. The show has felt off this whole year. Too much on their personal stories. Especially with Steve and Danny in their pseudo marriage counseling scenes. They fight like a married couple. In real life they would of already killed each other or moved in together already.

I read somewhere recently that this was renewed. Don't have a link right now but it was with a story about a number of shows coming back for next season.

I gave up on it a while ago. I got sick and tired of all the terrorist type stories. These guys are COPS, and shouldn't be dealing with special-ops, going to other countries, etc stuff all the time.

I have this season sitting on the DVR. Haven't had time to watch any of them yet. Maybe next week. Then I'll have 6.

S~

I have this season sitting on the DVR. Haven't had time to watch any of them yet. Maybe next week. Then I'll have 6.

S~
I have about 8 from last season, and this whole season on my DVR. It's looking more and more likely that I'll just delete the whole thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts