Hawaii Five-0

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
Well,after watching the season premiere of Hawaii Five-0 & watching Wo Fat's escape at the end of the show,I can only conclude that Steve McGarrett & Wo Fat are brothers & that Wo Fat couldn't shoot [his] "mom(& 'mom' couldn't shoot Wo Fat)."

Well,after watching the season premiere of Hawaii Five-0 & watching Wo Fat's escape at the end of the show,I can only conclude that Steve McGarrett & Wo Fat are brothers & that Wo Fat couldn't shoot [his] "mom(& 'mom' couldn't shoot Wo Fat)."

Now that is an idea I never thought about. You may be right. But if she is Wofat's mother, why has she hidden herself away from him and Steve for over 20 years? Does Wofat have mommie issue so bad that he wants to kill her? IF so why didn't he take her out when he had her in his sights?

Now that is an idea I never thought about. You may be right. But if she is Wofat's mother, why has she hidden herself away from him and Steve for over 20 years? Does Wofat have mommie issue so bad that he wants to kill her? IF so why didn't he take her out when he had her in his sights?

Maybe Wo Fat didn't realize that Shelburne was "mom." He just knew that "Shelburne" killed his father.

Just scouring the world wide web & it is interesting to note that I wasn't the only one to either conclude or raise the question if McGarrett & Wo Fat were half brothers. McGarrett's mom did say that the situation with Wo Fat's father was "complicated(on why she supposedly killed him)." Hawaii Five-0 is going (ABC's) "Alias." All we need to find out is that McGarrett's father isn't really dead. Please Hawaii Five-0,don't jump the shark.

My thoughts exactly after watching the premiere.

S~

Probably the last season for H5O. Season premiere came in third out of 3 with only 8 million viewers. Only CBS shows that were lower for the week was Made in Jersey and new comedy Partners.

S~

I think a lot of action series lose their way with these story-arc things like this. Don't care about Shelborne, don't care about mom (and find the whole thing unrealistic anyway), don't buy dirty cop theme. Just catch the bad guys by 10:55 and load up again for next week.

Probably its last year, considering the ratings and the solid CBS leadins.

I'm with you. My interest in this show is waning rapidly, but to be honest it wasn't great by any stretch from the very beginning IMO. Too much military crap of a specious nature to suit me. And I just can't get to the point that I care what happens to any of the characters.

And for all of me I can't believe someone can buy little skinny Kona kicking anyone's ass! :)

SamCdbs said:
Probably its last year, considering the ratings and the solid CBS leadins.

I would be surprised since CBS likes to keep shows around until they can syndicate them (100 episodes). Over the years they have canceled numerous 1st year shows with 10M+ viewers just because the execs didn't feel the show could survive 100 episodes.

The ratings would really have to be horrible for CBS not to renew the show another season. We shall see.

I am tired of the whole Wo Fat story arc. I was really hoping it would end.

I agree the Wo Fat story is dragging the show down. It is a connection to the first H50 ,but it is time to move past this old plot and on to something new and original .

I'm curious as to how Michelle Borth becomes a full time Five-0 character since her character is supposed to be full time navy & on a ship. But she is a big improvement over Lauren German.

I finally took the timer for this show out. I cannot make myself care one whit about any of the characters, nor do I think any of them have any real good acting talent. And when you get to the point with a series where you don't which character they might kill off because you know you won't miss them, it is time to say goodbye.

Splat. I guess Mr. Asner won't be reprising that role.

S~

Not unless they're remaking an Hawaiian Punch commercial featuring fruit juicy pulp. :) I used to enjoy the surprise truck faceplant until they started doing it so often in the movies. I've already seen this move in three shows this fall: H50, Dexter and another show I can't recall - starting to get old.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)