Hawaii Five-0

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 18

Monday, March 18, 2013

"Na Ki'i": When a murder victim lands in Dog the Bounty Hunter's vehicle, Catherine goes under cover and investigates at a local roller derby.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 19

Monday, March 25, 2013

"Hoi Pili": Five-0 investigates when a tour company that is endangering the local shark population receives deadly threats. Meanwhile, Kamekona tries to earn his helicopter pilot's license.

S~

Stopped watching it. Grace Park has to be the worst actress on TV currently!

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 20

Monday, April 15, 2013

"Olelo Pa'a": McGarrett tells the story of his last mission in North Korea as he and Catherine cross into the country to retrieve a friend's remains.

S~

This is twice they have played this North Korea card. In the H50 universe, apparently North Korea is something like Mexico or the Phillipines, with irregular druglordish guys doing their own thing out in the jungle, seperate from the actual government, with a border that one can cross in a stolen jeep in a few hours, which is regularly crossed by old white smugglers anyway. Has to be one of the most inaccurate portrails ever.

This series is losing its way.

I agree. Isn't this "HAWAII" 5-0, and Not "North Korea" 5-0? I couldn't figure out WTF I was watching on this last episode...

Also, this LOOOOOOONNNNGGG arc with all his mother's bull-*hit is a crock also. I hope she takes a bullet in the head soonest!

I agree. Isn't this "HAWAII" 5-0, and Not "North Korea" 5-0? I couldn't figure out WTF I was watching on this last episode...

Also, this LOOOOOOONNNNGGG arc with all his mother's bull-*hit is a crock also. I hope she takes a bullet in the head soonest!

Me too. I can't stand her.

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 21

Monday, April 29, 2013

"Imi loko ka 'uhane": Steve and the team allow a talk-show host (Aisha Tyler) and her crew to follow them for a day, but a run-in with Wo Fat leads to danger.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 22

Monday, May 6, 2013

"Ho'opio": When a young girl's body is discovered 10 years after being kidnapped, the team searches for her abductors -- who have taken their next victim; Kono asks Catherine for a favor that could impact her relationship with Adam.

S~

What a stupid way to capture their most wanted man, during a fake reality TV show.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

JMO,but, even tho I watch it, this Five O is a cartoon compared to the original,and I saw them when they were new.Yes I'm old & grumpy,and getting older and grumpier all the time. :D

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 23

Monday, May 13, 2013

"He welo 'oihana": McGarrett helps his mother with a covert op in hope of retrieving an incriminating microfiche; Kono runs into danger as she closes in on Adam's secret.

S~

Season 3 Finale

Monday, May 20, 2013

"Aloha. Malama Pono": Kono is blamed for a murder she did not commit; McGarrett's visit to Wo Fat leads to a shocking discovery.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)