Hawaii Five-0

For fun, I watched the very first two episodes of the Original series on Amazon Prime. Boy, was is "rough" in production value and acting, especially secondary roles...probably were not actors at all. And McGarret spent half the time buttoning his suit coat. Had to laugh.

Maybe, if they make Grace Park's departure permanent. Every week (or weeks i actually watch), she just makes me shake my head over how bad an actress she is.

Quite frankly I find all the acting on H50 pretty wooden -- she fits right in. I still watch the series for reasons I do not understand, probably just because of the theme song... It is frightening how a theme song can influence my viewing habits, but that is how it is....

Reasons I watch,scenery,started at the beginning,keep hoping it gets better,sometimes I like to watch a good train wreck.;)
Not reasons I watch,plausibility,acting,writing,excessive sap.....:D

Quite frankly I find all the acting on H50 pretty wooden -- she fits right in. I still watch the series for reasons I do not understand, probably just because of the theme song... It is frightening how a theme song can influence my viewing habits, but that is how it is....

So I guess" Gilligan's Island" theme song was the reason we all watched that show in reruns in perpetuity. "Now set right back and you'll hear a tale , a tale of a fateful trip...";)

Another Lost reunion as Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond) makes a guest appearance in the season 4 premiere as Ernesto, head of a terrorist group called National Liberation Movement.

S~

Scheduled Guest Appearances

Jorge Garcie (Already announced): Will play a conspiracy theorist is episode 3

Henry Ian Cusick (Already Announced): Will guest-star in the Season 4 premiere as Ernesto, a tough, fearless and ruthless member of a terrorist group called the National Liberation Movement

Rumer Willis: Will return again to play Max's love interest in episode 3

Terry O'Quinn: Will return throughout the season in the Doris story arc. Right now he's retired in Montana

Chi McBride: Will play a recurring role as SWAT Captain Lou Grover beginning with the premiere

"Tim Daly: Will play a potentially recurring as a Texas Ranger in Season 4?s second episode

And Last But Not Least:

Carol Burnett: Will play Steve and Mary Ann's (Steve's sister) aunt in a thanksgiving episode some time in September.

S~

Nick Jonas: Jonas will play a computer hacker with questionable motives involved in a case that the Five-0 team is investigating.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)