Hawaii Five-0

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 5

Monday, October 29, 2012

"Mohai": As the team investigates a grisly murder, evidence suggests the killer is about to strike again.

S~

You know with all the killings that Hawaii has going on , it is a wonder there is anybody left to kill. But thank goodness for tourists.:p

I have not started watching this season yet. I will probably put it off a while longer. My interest in the show started dropping last season, I will eventually watch the shows, they are just not on the priority list.

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 8

Monday, November 26, 2012

"Wahine'inoloa": McGarrett thinks a smart, seductive therapist (Vanessa Marcil) murdered one of her patients; one of Doris' former targets seeks revenge.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 12

Monday, January 14, 2013

"Kapu": When a professor is murdered, his boss, his teaching assistant and a student all come under suspicion.

S~

As Don said, viewers will be able to vote live for the ending. Of course, those on the left coast probably won't have a say.

Next Episdoe: Season 3, Episode 13

Sunday, January 20, 2013

"Olelo Ho'Opa'I Make": When Chin is kidnapped and left in Halawa prison dressed as an inmate, he must escape before the other prisoners recognize him.

S~

Next Episode, Season 3, Episode 14

Monday, January 21, 2013

"Hana I Wa'Ia": The night before an election, the governor asks the team to investigate when a prostitute is found dead in a missing congressman's bed; Danny waits for a custody decision.

S~

Sunday, January 20, 2013

"Olelo Ho'Opa'I Make": When Chin is kidnapped and left in Halawa prison dressed as an inmate, he must escape before the other prisoners recognize him.

S~

Just watched my ptat recording if this episode and it cut off as they were taking chin to the security office :-( not happy that I now have no idea what happened

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

Just watched my ptat recording if this episode and it cut off as they were taking chin to the security office :-( not happy that I now have no idea what happened

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.
Same here. I never got to see the ending of the prison show. The hopper didn't extend the hour like it was supposed to after a sport event.

I did catch the ending on Hulu on my playon app.

Last edited:
You can watch the end on CBS's website which is what I did.

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 15

Monday, February 4, 2013

"Hookman": A double amputee (Peter Weller) goes after the police officers responsible for his injuries -- including McGarrett.

S~

A throwback episode from the original series.

Monday, February 4, 2013

"Hookman": A double amputee (Peter Weller) goes after the police officers responsible for his injuries -- including McGarrett.

S~

A throwback episode from the original series.

Sounds like the criminal in the story will be a little "short handed" in this episode. Kind of leaves me "stumped" as to why they wrote this one.;)

Season 3, Episode 16

Monday, February 11, 2013

"Kekoa": The team investigates the murder of a Lua master; McGarrett has a private investigator tail his mother.

S~

It is supposed to be done exactly scene by scene as the original episode from the original series.
Watched the original again on Netflix the night before watching the remake. The original was much better and made a lot more sense.

In the remake, why bother going after McGarrett when he was the son of the guy who put him away? Made no sense.
I'm surprised they gave all the Chin Ho parts to Kono, would have figured she'd get the Ben parts and Chin Ho would get the Chin Ho parts.

As it was, I was very dissapointed in the remake. Would have been better if they'd stayed with the original script and not make so many changes.

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 17

Monday, February 13, 2013

"Pa'ani": Danny obsesses about the big game during all-pro weekend in Hawaii; a star football player helps the team investigate the murder of a tech executive.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)