Hawaii Five-0

Just like some of those movies. Here's a bigger, better version with an additional 11 seconds.

S~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully the show won't get cancelled after next season. Chi McBride has had a terrible string of bad luck the last few years.

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 1 (New Night)

Friday, September 27, 2013

"Aloha ke kahi I ke kahi": Following McGarrett and Wo Fat's escape, gunmen hit Five-o headquarters; McGarrett must turn on his own in order to find Catherine.

S~

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 2

Friday, October 4, 2013

"A'ale Ma'a Wau": As the Five-0 team members investigate a murder, they are led to a Texas ranger (Tim Daly) who came to Hawaii to look for his daughter; Adam and Kono fight to stay alive.

S~

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 3

Friday, October 11, 2013

"Ka'oia i'o ma loko": When a missing artifact seems to be the key to solving a double murder, a conspiracy theorist (Jorge Garcia) helps the team.

S~

H50 has already been picked up for syndication by Turner. After this season, there will only be I believe around 88 episodes. H50 will probably remain for at least a half season. I have a whole list of other shows that I see could be cancelled. This is not one of them, yet.

S~

Ive been to a couple of tapings when visiting Oahu. This program needs to be filmed on the neighbor islands, The scenery of Oahu is getting old at this point, they should film on the big island (Hawaii Island) where i live,mix it up a little.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 4

Friday, October 18, 2013

"A ia la aku": When a wedding crasher is murdered, a runaway bride is the prime suspect; Danny makes a decision about his relationship with Gabby.

S~

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 5

Friday, October 25, 2013

"Kupu 'eu" A seemingly harmless surveillance job turns deadly; in hope of saving Kono, Adam considers making a sacrifice.

S~

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 6

Friday, November 1, 2013

"Kupouli 'la": When a zombielike man is shot, the team members are led to a madman who is performing experiments on humans.

S~

Boy the one consistent theme this year on almost all the shows is ZOMBIES. Even Grey's anatomy is doing a zombie episode next week.

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 7

Friday, November 8, 2013

"Ua Nalohia": When Mary gets sick, McGarrett and the team must watch her newly adopted baby while they investigate the murder of an undercover ATF agent.

S~

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 8

Friday, November 15, 2013

"Akanahe": The governor asks McGarrett and Grover to serve a warrant to a young computer hacker (Nick Jonas) in order to protect national security.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts