HBO 50% Off For 6 Months

Bingo! I waited around a month or so last time to line it up with The Newsroom and it had already ended. You have to take it when you hear about it when it comes to HBO 1/2 off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The good thing is that you get HBO-Go with your sub and you can watch all of the series that you missed. You'll also find it in HBO On Demand.....

Reactions: GaryPen
I had 1/2 off HBO for 6 months and it just ended this last month in March. Got it again yesterday for another 6 months. Did it by online chat.

The good thing is that you get HBO-Go with your sub and you can watch all of the series that you missed. You'll also find it in HBO On Demand.....
True but the third season boxset drops in June and I got a lot of mythbusters episodes still left on my DVR and 9 (technically 12 cause of Halo MCC) Xbox One games to play so I can just wait it out and then binge all three seasons like that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tried a chat session and was offered the deal but the CSR insisted that I need a tech visit (for $95) to install a new dish. I tried to convince her that I could receive HBO with my current set-up but she stuck to the script. I'll try again later.

Has anyone gotten this that already had HBO, or is it only for people who didn't have it and are adding it?

Ray
I tried a chat session and was offered the deal but the CSR insisted that I need a tech visit (for $95) to install a new dish. I tried to convince her that I could receive HBO with my current set-up but she stuck to the script. I'll try again later.
Just go through Dirt!

Certainly, but Voyager6 did not state that he already had it, just that he COULD get it.
I do not currently have HBO and wanted to take advantage of the 50% off offer. CSR would not activate it without a tech visit. It seems that 110/119/129 and 61.5 are not enough.:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts