HBO and Cinemax are now have Ondemand (SD Only )

Status
Please reply by conversation.

stonecold

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 23, 2004
Directv La La Land
Ondemand has arrived for HBO and Cinemax currently only in SD but hopefully HD content will come.

HBO ondemand channel 1501
Cinemax Ondemand Channel 1515

You must have a R22/HR2x series receiver and be connected to the internet via deca/wireless / Ethernet

Thanks for the heads up!! I see they have older shows like sopranos online, do you think they will load add more episodes!

Glad this is finally launched, HBO has been a long time coming. Now they just need to sign the networks VOD and they have a premier service (and the obvious, get HBO in HD.

Kinda disappointing that their top series now Boardwalk Empire is only available till 1/3, and SD of course.

Dont know if I would call this a facelift, but looks like the VOD name is now gone, as has been mentioned in the past and its Directv Cinemaplus!! enjoy :)

The whole reason there wasn't HBO/Cinemax On Demand this whole time (as well as why only a couple of the channels are HD) was because of a LOOOOONG carriage dispute between DirecTV and HBO. The fact that we now have VOD shows progress in an agreement between the companies, and we should not lose hope that the HD's are coming!! :D

Here's hoping we eventually get HBO Comedy out of the deal as well as more HDs... that's the only premium out there left that I really feel we're missing. HBO Comedy shows a number of old standup and originals that have not been aired on any other HBO channel in years.

--Nat

Wish they had Hard Knocks listed on On Demand, I did not have HBO when the Jets were on it last season, maybe down the road they will add

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)